Hills Rotary Dryers are the easy way to dry multiple washing machine loads of washing in one go. Better functionality than a single standard washing line; they take up less room, allow more washing to be dried at once and also can quickly be raised/lowered or stored away.
- 3/35: means this dryer has 3 arms, and a total length of 35m of washing line space.
- Turning Circle: this line requires a square space of 2.95m in order for the washing line to rotate.
- 2 Positional Grip: the line can be twisted into 2 positions.
- Rectangular Arms: offer greater strength than other shapes of arm.
- Weatherproof: durable galvanised steel arms, with painted coating.
- Coat Hanger: holders on each end of an arm for more delicate items.
- Load: 3 washing machine capacity.
- round Socket: included for concrete installation. (Instructions Included)
- Optional: 38mm Rotaspike (not included) can be used for quick installation into soil. (Ref:075426)
- Guarantee: 5 years.