Why Should I Buy This Alarm:This alarm offers protection to the family from deadly carbon monoxide poisoning. It has a digital display which shows CO levels detected every 15 seconds which can be recalled using the peak level memory feature. This alarm is mains powered with a battery back-up for worry free protection.
- Carbon Monoxide: protection. Unlike smoke which is visible, and combustible gas which is smellable; carbon monoxide is not. Protect the family from this invisible killer.
- Peak Level Memory: recall levels of carbon monoxide that you may not have been present for, to see if levels have risen and fallen.
- 230V Mains: this unit is ideally suited for mains power for added safety.
- Test/Reset: buttons. Allows you to ensure the alarm is working.
- Digital Display: displays the levels of CO in ppm (parts per million) - the reading will update every 15 seconds.
- Battery Back-up: during a power cut, the alarm will switch to the 9V battery supply to ensure complete safety.
- 85 Decibel Alarm: will sound if the levels are too high or have been at a low level for a set period.
- Warranty: 5 year.
90(w) x 145(h) x 50(d)