If you find the video above jumps, just pause it and wait for a few minutes. Then press play to resume the video and you should find it runs without jumping.
Kilner Vacufresh. Sounds great… but what does it do?
The patented vacuum pump system removes up to 30% of the air in the container reducing the ability of some bacteria to breed whilst also slowing down the oxidisation process, keeping your food fresher for longer.
- Reduces food bills
- Keeps food fresher for longer
- Reduce waste and recycle
- Retains food flavour
Other great features are that the container will not absorb colour or odours from the foods you store. The plastic too is odour free, so will not transfer sterile flavours to your food. The containers can be stacked when cupboard and fridge space is an issue, and the clear portions are fully dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Vacufresh: removing air from the container decreases the ability for bacteria to grow. Improving the storage life of food.
- Pump System: to remove the air, simply pump the green plunger 10-15 times to remove up to 30% of the air inside the container.
- Date Log: adjust the 2 arrows to show when you stored the items, so you know when to use them by.
- Release Valve: to remove the lid from the container you will have to release the air from inside.
- Suitable for:
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetables
- Fresh Uncooked Meat
- Fresh Fresh & Seafood
- Fresh Baked Produce
- Cooked Meats
- Biscuits and Cookies
- Cooked Meals
- Fresh Snacks
- Nuts and Seeds
- Versatile: not just for the kitchen you can store all kinds of items, or use them anywhere. Camping, packed lunches, travelling and pet foods to name but a few.
- Money Saving: avoid extra trips to the supermarket, and throwing unused food away.